The absolute best way to support your hormonal health and immune system is with good food.
I'm teaming up with my friend and cooking partner in crime Heather Pierce, the creator of all the recipes in my programs and book, to do a live Meal Planning For Your Menstrual Cycle® Workshop!
If you're stuck in a rut with what to cook, feel uninspired and need new hormone balancing recipe ideas, want to know what to eat at different phases of your cycle to support your hormones...or you just wanna have some laughs, then join us!
Meal Planning for Your Menstrual Cycle® with Nicole and Heather - Monday, April 6th at 5pm PT/8pm ET.
Meal Planning For Your Menstrual Cycle - Mon April 6th
- 90-min Meal Planning for Your Menstrual Cycle Workshop
- Three recipes and shopping list
- Easy ingredient swaps if the store is out
- Heather's favorite kitchen tricks to save time when cooking
- Our humor (you won't want to miss this!)
- A recording of the class will be sent out the next morning
1. Sign up for the Meal Planning for Your Menstrual Cycle® Live Workshop with Nicole & Heather
For this class, the focus is on what to eat to support the menstruation phase of your cycle. You'll get three recipes and we'll be making the first two below:
- Turkey “Mole” Chili with Butternut Squash and Cauliflower Rice. Note: there is a vegan option available
- Easy Salad Jars
- Garlic-Ginger Chicken Soup with Sweet Potato + Lime. Note: there is a vegan option available
2. You'll get a confirmation email with the recipes and the shopping list, along with the Zoom link for our live class on Monday April 6th at 5pm PT/8pm ET.
3. Shop for the ingredients (we provide lots of swaps if your supermarket is out or you have certain dietary preferences), and show up for the class on Monday April 6th at 5pm PT/8pm ET. Easy peasy!
4. If you can't make the cooking class live, we'll be recording it. A replay will go out first thing the next day so you can get to watching it and meal prepping the right way.
Meal Planning For Your Menstrual Cycle
Nicole is a Certified Women’s Health Coach and the creator of Fix Your Period, a series of programs that empower women to reclaim their hormone health using a method that combines simplicity and sass.
Rather than treating problems or symptoms, Nicole treats women by addressing the root cause of what’s really going on in their bodies and minds. She passionately believes that the fundamentals to healing any hormonal imbalance lie in an approach that addresses the unique physiology of every woman. This is essential to reclaiming and maintaining optimal health and vitality at any age.
Nicole is the author of Fix Your Period: 6 Weeks to Banish Bloating, Conquer Cramps, Manage Moodiness, and Ignite Lasting Hormone Balance, and the co-author of The Happy Balance, a recipe book filled with over 80 hormone balancing recipes. Finally, she’s the co-host of The Period Party, a top-rated podcast on iTunes.
Nicole lives in NYC with her boyfriend Haden (the Period Guy) and their houseplants.
Super nutritious food and fitness is something Heather has been passionate about since growing up immersed in the family business, a tennis & fitness club.
So, she went to the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in NYC, became a certified holistic health coach and got certified as a yoga teacher while she was at it.
Turns out she was quite good at making food taste awesome and making cooking look simple, so she started making videos to help her clients make their new healthy food taste so good they wouldn’t miss their crappy takeout.
She loves sharing super simple, lazy-proof cooking tricks and recipes that make healthy food taste like indulgent restaurant meals.
Along the way she's made a few things for you, like this online healthy cooking course Go Feed Yourself.
Now she spends her time making tasty food, dabbling in Latin ballroom dancing, and drinking an obscene amount of jasmine tea.
Heather lives in Connecticut with her husband Peter, their daughter Charlotte, and their dog Arya.
COPYRIGHT © NICOLE JARDIM COACHING LLC